Compatriot Lee Harman (left) awarded the SAR Bronze Medal and Certificate by President Dale Harshman for his continuing effort in the fight against Polio worldwide (20 April 2019). Our Chapter Genealogist John Kraft (left) and our Chapter Historian Mike Hutchins (right) enjoying the open bar (not really) at the Annual Washington State Sons of the American Revolution Conference in Olympia, WA (13 April 2019) Image 5 - The WA State SAR Color Guard. A few of the SAR Color guard in front of the Rainier Chapter House. GWC Color Guard Captain, Mike Hutchins, standing next to Sergeant John Kraft (far right) (2 June 2019).
- Abby Young wins GWC Knight Essay and Rumbaugh Oration Contests (18 Mar 2023) March 21, 2023
- GWC Color Guard at the Cascade Mountain Men Annual Muzzle Loading Show (11 Mar 2023) March 12, 2023
- Compatriot Ken Futrelle giving the Patriot minute talk (18 February 2023) February 27, 2023
- Marshall Anderson accepts Supplemental Patriot Certificate (18 February 2023) February 27, 2023
- President Mike Hutchens welcomes new member Dennis Davenport (18 February 2023) February 27, 2023
- Honoring the 2024 Annual Meeting volunteers (18 Feb 2023) February 26, 2023
- NSSAR Certificate of Achievement (Eagle Scout Fund) awarded to Bruce Bock (21 Jan 2023) January 24, 2023
Pay Dues or Make a Donation
Site Administation / Meta
You must be logged in to post a comment.